Thursday, June 13, 2013

weekly love

What a lovely morning for weekly love!

Again I am posting out of a hotel room. This time from the coast of Bodensee on the border of beautiful Switzerland to Germany. Today I'll take part in a burnout prevention seminar and am so curious about it's content and the speakers.

I spent as much time outside as possible to enjoy the short swiss-summer during the past week. With "weekly love" in mind I captured loads of lovely and peaceful moments- some with my iphone camera some with my heart only.
It's magic: Being aware of all the love around me every single day seems to double the beautiful moments. So they become more and more.

A part of what I loved this week:

  • This story and it's generous contributors. I am wholeheartedly thankful for these people and their work!

  • Ben&Jerry's Icecream
    (It's not only the most delicous one you could by in retail stores but a very ethical one. Eggs are from outdoor henns and every other ingredient is fairtrade.)

  • Celebrating my brothers birthday in our favourite restaurant with my family. And then my grandfather walking in later for surprise. How I love them all!
  • Pink lady day

  • My sunbathing cat(s)

  • The first blossom on balcony after a cold and long winter


  • This sweet video. Made me think even more about becoming a veggie.

I very much hope you could enjoy many lovely moments too and again am looking forward to see them linked up here!

Love,
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful little moments you surround yourself with.

    You are at the place I grew up and my parents are living, wish you lots of sunshine and a very good time.

    With love
    Eos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little moments! I really like your photos!

    Much love,
    Nanou

    ReplyDelete